Sharpen your business edge at the Indonesian International Plastics, Packaging, and Processing & Printing Exhibitions
INDOPLAS is a specialised exhibition for the plastic materials processing, plastic machinery, components, and raw material sectors in Indonesia. The exhibition presents a complete offering of cutting-edge machinery from injection moulding technology to semi-finished products and reinforced plastics for the future.
INDOPACK incorporating INDOPROCESS is strategically designed to tap on the synergies of the plastic, rubber and packaging industries offering opportunities to engage Indonesia’s processing and packaging sector.
INDOPRINT has become Indonesia’s leading printing exhibition that has contributed to developing higher standards in the local printing industry since it started almost a decade ago. The trade fair presents an extensive range of printing machinery, accessories and innovative printing applications.
Co-locating at JI Expo, Kemayoran, Jakarta, the synergistic Indonesian International Plastics, Packaging, and Processing & Printing Exhibitions is the perfect platform to make global connections.
Exhibit with us to…
- Showcase your innovative products and services
- Unveil new and improved technologies and solutions
- Tap on the burgeoning ASEAN market
- Network with international exhibitors and trade visitors
- Source for potential partners and clients
A look back at INDOPPP 2018...
- 360 international exhibitors from 21 countries
- 5 national pavilions and groups featuring Austria, China, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan
- Record-breaking turnout with 24,918 visitors from 42 countries
- Fully attended conferences and seminars
INDOPACK and INDOPRINT gave Heidelberg Indonesia the stage needed to showcase to the market that we have a good partnership with Masterwork, one of the best packaging companies around. The exhibition provided a golden opportunity for us to present and demonstrate our machine
Read more Testimonials